FLOAT UP TOUGH CLIMBS AND RAIL ROWDY DESCENTS. THIS HIGH-PERFORMANCE TRAIL MACHINE IS ENGINEERED TO DO IT ALL.
The composite Trance Advanced 27.5 is light, agile and built to go fast on technical trails. Developed with input from Giant pro enduro racers, it features an Advanced-grade composite frame made specifically for 27.5 wheels. With 140mm of smooth active Maestro rear suspension, it’s an all-around trail slayer that climbs as well as it descends. The OverDrive steerer tube and a PowerCore bottom bracket ensure steering precision and pedalling stiffness and frame details include internal cable routing, integrated downtube protection and ISCG-05 chain guide compatibility.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 5.5 inches of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 140mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch RT3 DebonAir rear shock
- Giant Contact SLR Trail composite handlebar and Contact SLR composite stem
- Giant PTRX 0 Composite WheelSystem
- SRAM XX1 11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes
- Colour: Greyish Green
- Sizes: S, M, L